- I have all my pre and post-op meds in hand.
- I have submitted paperwork to HOPEFULLY get time-off work approved with pay (uncertain till after the first week passes...that's not nerve-wracking at all!)
- I'm in possession of a post-surgery compression bra.
- I have scar oil and lotion on hand.
- I have a rented lift-recliner being delivered tomorrow.
- I have purchased protein shakes and bars to ensure I get the requisite 90 grams a day post surgery for "better healing".
- The check to the surgeon has cleared the bank.
- I believe (though not 100% certain) that I have passed all the pre-op stuff, including the cardiac clearance (the final piece I'm still waiting to hear on, but I'm assuming no news is good news?....ugh...I hate assumptions.)
- I have been busting my ass to finish things up at work....I couldn't possibly be leaving at a worse time.
- My husband has tuesday off work to take care of me. My mother-in-law, a retired RN, arrives on Wednesday to stay for 1 week.
- And my band is being emptied tomorrow at noon.
Maybe I should have my husband take some before pictures tonight?
Am I forgetting anything?