Here are the major points:
- Holiday SUGAR eating was out of control.
- I'm doing Medifast for a month to regain some control.
- I received some cool fitness gadgets for Christmas. A wifi scale and a Garmin fitness tracker.
- As a result of said gadgetry I'm switching over to MyFitnessPal from SparkPeople.
- I just registered for my first ever 5k...which I will walk...with two crutches. But still...March 15!
- Current band fill level is good...if I eat the right food. But sugar...as we all know...slides right on through.
Happy New Year!