Monday, September 8, 2014

All full up...I hope - 7 CC

I had an aggressive fill today of 1.00 cc's to put me at 7cc's in my 11cc band.

My highest fill to date was 8.5 cc but I was, admittedly, having issues at that fill level due to my band being crooked. So...my hope is that at 7 I will just below any sort of "problem area" but high enough to keep me doing the right things.

I'm so excited by this fill you have NO IDEA. It may be stupid to be excited by a fill level...I dunno. But I was so pissed when they deflated me for my hysterectomy, and then I thought in June when I was back at 6cc it might be enough, but at this point I think it was close but not quite. I decided this weekend that I wanted to be aggressive for a while.

I'm sipping my post-fill protein shake now. I really hope to do some serious scale movement in the downward direction in the next few weeks. I am hoping to be back at my lowest weight  of 174 by New Years...the toughest season of all to attempt weight loss...let's do this!

Things for me to focus on:

  • 1/2 cup servings
  • SMALL bites (perhaps I need to re-invest in toddler flatware?)
  • Take 30 minutes to eat
  • Exercise 40 minutes per day
  • No liquids 30 minutes before, 90 minutes after meals
  • No more bread/pasta!
Frankly I can't believe I'm still just sipping this shake. I usually would have chugged it by now. And...my fills usually show their true colors after 2 weeks. Yikes....this could be a tight one.

Why I wanted to be aggressive...

It was the pizza thing. The fact that I was craving pizza...and knew full well that I could eat a fair amount of pizza if I actually ever caved...was freaking me out. And the things I have successfully eaten lately...like a Costco hotdog WITH BUN! Not good....situation getting out of control! I used to eat 1/2 of a hot dog...usually NO bun. I want to be back to that level! Yesterday I ate a fair amount of spaghetti WITH 3 small slices of baguette. Mind you it was less of a portion than I would eat pre-band, but WAY MORE than I would eat when I was properly restricted. Yes...it was time.

I feel good today. Hopefully I will get a good workout in tonight when I get home from the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment