Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ooh look, my ankle bones are back!

I sure have missed those. It seems as though some of the water weight is finally shedding...thank goodness!

I've gotten a few solid days of exercise in this week...so I'm on the right track. My elliptical is starting to make some funny noises, but who could blame it after how much I've used it the last 2 years, so I think it is high-time for a tune up...my baby is getting some TLC this Saturday. I hope this takes care of the funny noises because I surely can't afford a new machine right now. I'm already looking at giving up my trainer again...a thought that does not make me happy. :(

My band is doing it's job well the last couple of days. As promised I'm trying to pay more attention to "appetite suppression" and only eating when truly hungry, focusing on proteins, etc...it's working. So far I've broken out of the vicious cycle I had gotten myself into of making bad choices and eating just to be eating. Now to just work this extra weight from that experience off....this is where I have a struggle with "patience".

The shooting pains down my right hip and leg are gone...oh sweet respite! I was in so much pain there for a while. I have to really remember to keep my tailbone "tucked under" and my abs "sucked in" when I work out...it really makes a huge difference and I sure as heck don't want that pain to come back! But all the tail-bone tucking and ab-sucking is really giving my core a workout this week...and I'm feeling it every day. It's good though...much better than being in pain!

Time to go do my Thursday workout!



1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are dealing with less pain :o) good luck with your elliptical !!

    ReplyDelete