Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Food tracking again...like a good girl

Today's food plan...I packed my food for work and then decided to go to lunch (for my favorite chicken bowl!) with my co-worker, so some adjustments were made. The adjustments fit perfectly...I still get a fair amount of calories, a whole lot of food and a very respectable amount of protein. Also, I plan to do an hour of elliptical when I get home...that will be my 3rd workout this week. Not bad for 3 days back into tracking and working out.  I'm determined to get back to doing what worked the first time.

Good news is that focusing on protein (like I was always supposed to) is already helping my lack of restriction situation. I ate cottage cheese for breakfast 2+ hours ago and have been quite satisfied since. I'm also focusing on water and have 32 ounces in so far for today. I can do this...I know I can.

184.6 on the scale this morning. I love shedding water weight!





2 comments:

  1. Damn. That's a lot of protein. AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying! I definitely feel better when I eat more protein, that is for darn sure!

      Delete