Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wow! 50 followers! And I took the cutest picture of my life (so far)....and got a fill

I can't believe I have 50 followers! That is amazing to me! Thank you all so much for following my wee bitty little blog :)

So this weekend I took the cutest picture of my entire adult life...at least in MY eyes it is (I had to say "adult" cuz my dad pointed out that I had some adorable kid pic's...he so doesn't get it). My friend snapped the first picture BEFORE hair and makeup were done for the party I was hosting, and it turned out so good I thought it was a fluke...so I asked him to take another picture AFTER the hair and makeup were done and I couldn't believe it! Two pictures of my body that I thought looked AMAZING! Look at my legs! By all means, these are not skinny legs, but to me they actually look GOOD. I was on cloud nine the rest of the evening!

Before hair and makeup
After hair and makeup
And by the way, this was a total "re-purposing" of the SHIRT worn in THIS photo:

I yanked this out of the closet out of sheer desperation cuz I had nothing "cute" to wear to this party. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, my booty has shrunk so much that I can now wear this as a DRESS...albeit a SHORT dress, but it totally worked.

The last couple of weeks have been a struggle with the band in that I have been very hungry and able to eat way more than one should, so today I received my 5th or 6th fill..I've lost track. As usual, they are extremely pleased with my progress. We did just a smidge of a fill (only .25cc's) which of course I won't know for a couple of weeks if it's enough...but I know for sure I needed it. Did I mention I ate about 10  oz's of steak AND 2 pieces of pound cake at a BBQ on friday? Yeah....it was time for a fill.

This weekend I am going to see my family for the first time in months. I was hoping to be under 200 lbs for this, but it's not going to happen. But I'm extremely content with my progress to date and can't wait to see everyone!

4 comments:

  1. The pictures are great. What a fun idea for you to change the shirt into a pretty little dress. Very cool! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantastic!! Be proud and your family will be amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Congratulations on your success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picture and I love the repurposing!

    ReplyDelete