Monday, May 30, 2011

Backslide to the 230's...I really didn't miss them but they are visiting again.

I know some of it is salt...and some more of it is cycle-weight...but some of it is probably honest to goodness fat...and I deserve it.

I just came back from 4 days away with my friends and I did not track a single bite of food that went into my mouth...food that included cookies and chocolates. Yeah...I know.

So I'm home now, and it's time to get back in the saddle.

I did exercise 2 out of the 4 days I was gone, and walked a TON...so I feel good about THAT part. I also didn't drink any alcohol, which I think I have found to cause a major change in my matabolism in the week that follows consuming it even in minor quantities. So...I feel good about that as well. The rest...well...those were the choices I made. No one to blame but me.

I'm fairly certain my period is going to start really soon, since I was CRYING at scenes in stupid tv shows....so this week might be difficult since my pie-hole always seems to never get full enough during this period of time. Ugh. However, I did have a fill last monday (just .25 cc) that is just now starting to kick in...so maybe that will assist in the "shoving food down my gullet" department.

My goals this week are liquids/mushies for the next two days (because I failed to mention I also just had my first vomiting episode today. This, too, was my fault) and some good old fashioned hard core sweat inducing workouts. What else can I do but keep on keepin on?

In the mean time, here are some pics from my weekend gettaway...

I intentionally wore the same shirt on the last day that I wore on this same trip around the same time last year to be able to do some "before/after" type comparisons. First...here is the before:






And now this year:








I just like this pic cuz it makes me look skinny :)
I didn't buy this hat.
Instead I bought THIS hat...cuz it had built-in hand warmers! BONUS!

1 comment:

  1. What a great difference! Good job. Hey, we all have days off and the important thing is to just get back on the wagon like before. It'll come off again! Even I had a piece of home made, very fattening apple pie yesterday in honor of Memorial Day, and I'm pretty sure I deserved it!

    ReplyDelete