Friday, April 8, 2011

I need to get with the program!!!

I had my fill on monday, and have been on liquids/mushies pretty much since. One would think this would result in a loss...however that is not the case. My head is just not in this game right now....and while I'm not doing horrible by any standard, I am eating things here and there that are putting me over my 1200 calorie goal. It's all on me, and I know it. I'm hoping that moving to more solid/filling foods will get me back on track. As of right now, my weight is bouncing between 238 and 240 for the last few weeks. It sucks...but it's my fault...

Exercise wise, I'm still doing great. I took pictures of my exercise calendar progress since January. I highlight each day I exercise with a pink circle on the date, and looking at the pictures you can see how my commitment has picked up over time.

January....you can see I started on 1/10 and did 3 times a week for the month

February I started to pick up some steam towards the end of the month


Check out March, baby! 5-6 days a week on a consistent basis!!!
So I feel strong in the exercise department, but I'm still allowing myself to make somewhat questionable food choices. Most of the time I do well, but something goes wrong in the evening now...I don't know why this pattern has developed. It's possible that I haven't given this fill enough of a chance...I do usually take a little time for it to kick in. Perhaps I'm being too hard on myself and need to wait a few more days. I know for sure I need to start eating food that is bulkier and will fill up Frito Bandito to make me feel full longer...I think that will be my focus for this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the exercise! It sounds like you have a great plan to get things moving!

    ReplyDelete