Sunday, February 13, 2011

Second fill tomorrow...

And I need it. Two weeks ago I didn't think I did, but now I know for sure I do. I am very much looking forward to this!

It's been a great weekend. Went to see David Alan Grier with friends friday, and celebrated a dear friends 40th birthday last night. I didn't get to lounge all day today as I had planned (bummer), and I didn't workout like I should have (double bummer), but all in all, a pretty fabulous weekend.

I gotta learn how to post pictures here...have some great ones from the weekend in my 24 white jeans. Very happy with how I looked! :)

I'm trying to ignore that tomorrow is yet ANOTHER Valentines day I'm spending alone...thankfully my half day of work, followed by my fill and then what is sure to be a gnarly workout with the trainer will keep my mind off my lack of romance. I am actually TALKING to someone I'm interested in right now...but we are in the early "too soon to tell" phases. In the mean time...I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines day and you get to spend it with someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment