Saturday, February 28, 2015

Don't be jealous of my 33 minute mile!

Yep...that's how fast I walk with 2 crutches.

This 5k is gonna be awesome. And by that...I mean awesomely long. I will definitely be the last one in.

To answer a question from Amy....I have special ergo-non-rubby crutches, so I should be okay. I actually have special ergo SHOCK ABSORBING crutches that I saw on an episode of Shark Tank a couple years ago. They are pretty cool.

 

According to the images on www.sidestix.com I should be able to climb mountains with these bad boys...so that's next!

Ok...maybe not next...but it could happen.

So far...enjoying my new fill level. Hope this keeps up.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute dress and wearing white- major NSV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! And you know what...you may be last, but I bet you will be the fastest woman on crutches! You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete