Wednesday, September 10, 2014

So far...

So far this latest fill is A-MAY-ZING.

Something must be wrong with me.

Usually my fills take 2-3 weeks for me to notice a difference. But this one has had me EXTREMELY satisfied with protein drinks alone since day 1. WTH?

Today is my first foray into mushies. I started with a protein shake for breakfast (had planned on cottage cheese, but decided to not chance it just yet) and then had lentil soup for lunch. I just finished my soup...and took the full 30 minutes to eat it. Yay! Let's see how long I feel content.

If I continue to feel like THIS for a while, I will NOT be complaining. I have happily walked past a candy bowl, not foraged in my cabinets for food, and last night I sat in a room that smelled delectably of a bacon cheeseburger that...while it smelled amazing...did not cause me to want to eat.

AND...I have exercised two days in a row this week! WHAT???

The last up-fills I have done...I was hungry by end of day one and fighting to not move to mushies sooner. This time has been way different.

My fingers are crossed that I continue feeling this good for a while!

2 comments:

  1. happy to see the latest fill is working so brilliantly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you!! i dream of that these days. Thanks for the heads up. Your were right on target-well almost. They have to do more blood tests but the Iron and B-12 are super low. Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete