Friday, August 8, 2014

Yeah, yeah, yeah...but





Yeah sure...it's lower than the last weight posted, but it's up from the 186.8 I weighed 4 days ago. And I can't quite put my finger on why. I mean...THEORHETICALLY...I don't have hormonal fluctuations anymore since I no longer have ovaries...so what gives with 1.2 lbs UP that I can't seem to shake over the last couple of days? GAH!

Yes...I'm being nit-picky. But darnit...I want that lower number!

I'm doing my best to resist the urge to dive face first into a Costco cake...but between the scale heading the wrong direction even though I'm doing the RIGHT things and stupid people that I have to deal with that have been seemingly more...err...inept...than usual, this struggle is getting more difficult.

The one thing holding me at bay today is that I am going to the Korean spa with my friend tomorrow...and I want my currently detoxed (I've been sugar/refined carb free for 3 weeks now) body to remain detoxed so I can enjoy tomorrow without a stomach ache, extra bloating and massive fatigue. If I didn't have this appointment tomorrow...carb binge...I guarantee it.

Hopefully that 1.2 pounds will melt off along with some of its friends tomorrow in the salt room at the spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment