Friday, June 27, 2014

Weigh in Friday - Maybe this is my new thing?




Heading the right direction so far.

Today's challenges...a "Taco Bar" and my favorite cake at a retirement event for a teammate over the lunch hour. Yum!

So...I started the day with an ounce of cheese and an apple for breakfast and I'm hoping to keep my calories within reason at lunch.

Since last Friday I've gotten 3 days of exercise in. Not stellar...but better than nothing. I'm hoping for more in the next week.

Sunday I'm taking a train ride to Portland to visit my sister-in-law and her husband for the day. I'm excited about this trip...though there will be food. Again, hoping to keep things within reason...and hoping to get an hour of HIIT in before I get on the train.

Doing better in general with food this week. Just have to keep working at it. I'm still able to eat more than I should probably be able to. But I'm also still "testing" the limit, which I shouldn't be doing. Case in point....I ate a burger with a bun (I did count the calories). The problem is I comfortably ate the whole thing whereas the smart thing to do would to have not even TRIED eating the bun. Ugh. When will I learn?

Trying to listen to my body and only eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm satiated...but my mouth over-rides this a lot of the time. More work to be done.

I hope the scale is lower again next Friday.

2 comments:

  1. ugh I ate a burger and all the fries today :( not loving having my band empty. You are doing a great job getting back on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The train ride sounds like fun!
    Great job tracking your calories, which seems like the one thing most people hate doing and don't do well.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete