Sunday, January 13, 2013

Waiting....waiting....



So…here I am on interview day, with hose and a jacket. I spoke with the recruiter who told me that I should wear a jacket even though their environment is business casual. Anyway, the interview went great…but I don’t know anything yet. They said they would let me know if I made it to the next round around January 20th….so I’m sitting on FREAKIN PINS AND NEEDLES waiting. But…I’m happy with how it went…and will be eternally crushed if I don’t move on to the next round.
And for fun…here’s me….ummm…batmanning? Well….that’s what we have been calling it. I’m doing a 60 degree inversion, which I still, gotta say, has absolutely changed my life! I’m so grateful to have found this for my sciatica. I can’t believe the impact it has made.
 
 
Last week my workout schedule was fantabulistic….till I got my period….then I felt like hell, and a little depressed and have not worked out since. I’ll get back on it tomorrow. Last month was another month of really looking like the chance of getting PG was good…really, REALLY good (I actually ovulated with a little help from Clomid, we timed things right, etc.)….but alas, again…not meant to be. I suppose it’s good, since I’m up for a new job and Scott lost his job….but with time running out on my biological clock, it’s a huge disappointment none-the-less.
Even though I’m doing well with my workouts, my food quantity is inching up again, so I requested a fill appointment today. I really do want to win this battle....but I don’t know that I will ever “win”…I’ll always be just trying to stay one step ahead of the enemy.

1 comment: