Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Belated 1 Year Bandiversary To Me

I can’t believe I didn’t post this FIVE days ago! I’m a horrible blogger lately!

One year (and 5 days) post-op my lowest weight has been 184 lbs….but…err….with the holidays….well lets just say that as of this morning I’m back down to 187…with a very brief dalliance back into 190 territory recently.

Can I just stop here and say WOW! Do Christmas goodies slide right on past the band easily or what?

I spent a month eating crap and really not exercising enough to count. By Monday night of this last week I was sooooo over sugar. I’ve been sugar detoxing since Tuesday morning. Now I feel like crap from sugar withdrawals but at least I am eating real food again. The sugar withdrawal headaches have finally subsided…I think. I should have no excuse to not go home and exercise tonight. Last night I used the headache as my excuse. I suck.

I was a bad bandster in December. Santa PROBABLY shoulda skipped my house for being naughty.

But he didn’t. I had an AWESOME Christmas! Scott spoiled the HECK out of me with lots of new toys! I’ve never, ever had a Christmas like this one before. I had 2 little girls and a boyfriend to shop for and I got spoiled in return. It was sooooo much fun. I am looking forward to kissing this man as the clock turns midnight…knowing full well that he is the man I will be with for 2012 and beyond.

As 2011 draws to a close I am looking back with joy at a year full of wonderful life changes.

• I finally saw 100 lbs of weight loss
• I finally saw a weight in the 100’s for the first time since the 8th grade!
• I finally met my soul mate
• I actually jumped out of a plane

Somewhere along the line, I clearly lost my mind. It’s ok…I like my brand of crazy. :)

5 comments:

  1. What a great year you have had! Congrats to you. So glad your Christmas was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great year :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good to see you post a blog! happy bandiversary to you!!!

    ReplyDelete