Thursday, May 5, 2011

I love being banded…but I swear it’s the weirdest thing…

Monday…so perfectly restricted (no PB’ng or heartburn or anything) that I barely get 1000 calories in.

Tuesday I’m famished…I eat every meal, including an extra one before bed putting me at 1450 calories for the day.

Wednesday, ate more calories than I should at lunch, but that’s ok cuz it held me all the way till midnight…when suddenly I was starving. Ended the day with 1400 again.

And then here we are today. I thought I was going to be famished again all day since the day started out that way….but it’s now dinner time, I’m technically “supposed” to eat right now…but I don’t want to. If I skip this meal (as I’m beginning to suspect I will), I will end the day with LESS than 1000 calories.

Frito Bandito is a fickle little effer.

But believe me…I’m not complaining. Living the banded life is the happiest life I think I’ve ever had. I do OCCASIONALLY obsess over food (like last night when I suddenly became aware that if I didn’t have a midnight snack, there was no way in hell I was going to get any sleep), but most of the time I don’t have to “think” so much about it. It’s nice to not have that insane desire to run to the local drive through and grab a quick bite of 1200 calories. I don’t miss those days at all.

Scale is up…but I know it’s water. I’m on day 5 of 10 days of progesterone right now and I’m fairly certain it’s causing some serious water retention. 3 pounds of fat in 2 days…not possible. So I’m not concerned. I’m just looking forward to when it starts moving down again. I saw 227 the other day…I’m dying to see a 226!!!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, ya’ll. I’m going home to a torture session with the trainer. Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN SISTA! Same damn thing for me! This whole week barely anything. Even making myself eat because I feel a little weak! Then BAM yesterday I ate about 1400 calories almost no problem!! Grrrrr..double grrrr!

    ReplyDelete