Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yeah....I need a fill now.

So I'm thinking last weeks "tightness" was definitely hormonal....cuz my period started yesterday, and magically I can now eat pretty much like a cow. Well...maybe a small cow. So...good news is that I'm scheduled for one on the 4th...and I just need to stick to my regular eating plan through the week and try to not "supplement" it when I get hungry.

Weekends with friends are rough...rougher when you have monster cramps and totally want to give in to every temptation. UGH!!!

Good news is that I kept up my exercise schedule over the weekend...that's about the only thing I did right. Well...I also turned down multiple offers for alcohol...which would be fine if I hadn't consumed the same number of calories in Doritos and cupcakes...so maybe I shoulda just drank anyway. LOL

Scale is currently up a little...pretty sure the entire amount of the gain is in my incredibly sore boobs.

I'm gonna go cuddle with a heating pad now. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Cupcakes and doritos sound delicious. LOL.

    Seriously though, you recognize that you need to watch yourself on the weekends. You are now ahead of the game for next week. You will do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor thing!! This month has been insane for me. one week tight next week nothing and then this week tight again! Hopefully it is hormonal!

    Good girl on the exercise!

    ReplyDelete