Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wow! Just a quick hello....

I'm just getting home from a super long, fun weekend and am so excited to see so many new followers! I have so much to talk about...but I'm seriously beyond exhausted right now so I just wanted to jump on and say a couple of things before hitting the sack.

First of all, HI! I'm so excited to have so many new people that I feel "accountable to"...I feel energized by this and can't wait to learn more about all of you!

Second, Thank you so much to the lovely Karin, Tina and Jenn for welcoming me and sharing so much wonderful knowledge and experience. I'm so happy I stepped outside of my little world to meet these lovely women...and thank you Karin for posting about my blog. Wow! I went from 8 to 24 followers in 24 hours...unbelievable!

Finally, I wanted to say thank you to all of you for your kind words in response to my "mega rant" post. I truly was having a couple of very difficult days. It would have been emotional to begin with but I'm sure the "progesterone" treatment I'm currently on probably sent me "over the edge". I have moved beyond it and I'm back to feeling very satisfied with where I am right now. More on this later....

For now, I want nothing more than to go to SLEEP in my own bed. I don't even want to caress the new Coach purse I bought to celebrate my 50lbs lost...too tired.

I think I was supposed to start the Spring Challenge this weekend. I'm VERY behind on reading blogs and am not sure what I was supposed to do. I did weigh tonight as soon as I got home from my weekend trip and took a picture of the scale...but I'm so swollen with retained water that I'm not sure that is a "fair" starting point. I will spend some time tomorrow figuring out exactly how I was supposed to properly participate in this...it is my first challenge ever! :)

So excited...so motivated...and so grateful. I will write more soon!

3 comments:

  1. :) Hi you! My desk was GONE!! I was so entertaining the thought of buying it this time too! It was probably good karma protecting me from myself. :(.

    Did you find your shoes? or get distracted by the purse?

    I had a great time meeting you too! We will have to do it again soon. If I come up north I will let you know.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever need to chat I'm here for you too! We're in the same neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am behind too. I forgot about the spring challenge until today. lol I just emailed her and she totally understood.

    ReplyDelete