Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm in the 230's!!!

I'm so exhausted and am going to keep this short...but I made it to the 230's!!!! I'm so happy!!!


And to mark the occasion, I had a friend take this pic of me at the office today...which I plan on using on my dating profile, cuz I think I look good! Some of my friends even used the word "skinny"...LMAO...I'm not skinny, but a great compliment none the less!


In other news, I was wrong about the eyes...nothing has changed, as much as I wish it would. At least I didn't get TOO hung up over it this time...I was prepared. But damn...why does he have to look at me with "I'm so madly in love with you" eyes....WTH?

Frito Bandito seems to be a little snug this week, although I think it improved today over yesterday. It's not tight enough to prevent me from eating and drinking, but I was constantly feeling that little lump in the back of my throat for a couple days and water was going down slower than usual. Now I'm REALLY glad I didn't get my scheduled fill on monday!

My sheer exhaustion today is keeping me from doing a workout. :(  I feel bad about this...but I think I would feel worse if I actually tried to do it. I'll figure out a way to make up for it friday even though I don't have time after work. I'll figure something out. I don't want to get off my 6 days a week streak I have going on.

Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm off to bed!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You do look great! Cute outfit! If I was into the ladies, I'd date ya!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. *whistles*
    look at you! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 230's!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete