Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I think I'm "in the zone"

I'm totally having a hard time believing it because I'm only 2 fills in...but I seriously think I'm in the zone. For now...anyway. I know things can change as I continue to lose. But I'm eating 1000-1200 calories a day and I'm rarely hungry. Granted this change seriously just started since MONDAY...so maybe it's hormonal, but wow...I feel right. I also feel like if I get the fill Monday that I won't be able to get "enough" food in to keep my furnace burning. It seems bizarre to me that this change just kicked in a couple days ago--4 weeks since my last fill...I'll never understand how that works. LOL

I called Dr. H's office today to see when my last chance to cancel next Monday's fill appointment would be...I was told I would be fine cancelling up to an hour ahead...so I'm gonna see how this weekend goes and decide Monday morning. In the mean time, I've also scheduled another appointment for April 6 just in case I do decide to cancel Monday.

I've become totally addicted to photographing my morning weights now...thanks to the Spring Challenge. I know we only need to photograph the first and last entry...but I secretly (not so secretly anymore!) love having the pic to look at when I need motivation. Today, when I got home from work, I really didn't want to work out...but I looked at this mornings weight pic (which was a new low), and thought to "if I get out there and do my workout, this will go down more"...so I did.



Then I went out to the elliptical and told myself "just do 20 minutes at least...just so you can say you did something". Then 20 turned into 30...then 30 turned into 45! I so was planning to quit at 20 minutes and I still rocked out 45!!! WOHOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've only ever had two fills. For some of us, that's enough! I'm so happy you're in the "zone". That's such a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete