Monday, March 14, 2011

Closet win!

Check this out. This is a Jones New York size 3X that has been hanging in my closet for roughly 10 years. I think I've worn it once before today...and not comfortably. Now...I'm afraid I'm going to have to wear it a lot over the next few weeks because it's already getting a little big. Not that I'm complaining!!!



We don't have full length mirrors in the office bathroom or else I'd show you how my shrinking ASS is making my pants all too long! :(  I need a seamstress! Walking on the hem of my pants ALL the TIME is so not graceful! LOL

7 comments:

  1. I just finished reading your entire blog! Yay, you are doing so great, congratulations. The top looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It' looks great!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girl....how exciting! You look great and I love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too big already! And you look way smaller than 3x BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone...thanks so much for all the compliments. I'm going to create a "progress page" of pictures somehow...just gotta figure it out.

    @Theresa...wow! Thank you for reading the whole thing. Are you worried about my mental stability now? LOL

    @Gen...that may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. LOL...THANKS!

    ReplyDelete