Monday, February 21, 2011

I wanna play...

I've worked out today...cleaned my house...packed for my business trip. I have nothing left to do....so, I'll do this:



(A) Age: 37 in a couple weeks

(B) Bed Size: Queen

(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning the bathroom

(D) Dogs? Absolutely...I have the happiest dog ever.

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: I don't have one

(F) Favorite Color: I used to say blue...but looking at my closet, it really must be RED

(G) Gold or Silver? I wear more silver but I like gold

(H) Height: 5'4"

(I) Instruments You Play: not a thing...I wish I did.

(J) Job Title: Data Analyst

(K) Kids: Always wanted but never happened for me

(L) Live: Washington

(M) Mom's Name: Roberta

(N) Nicknames: Beckybear...My dad used to call me that.

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? 5 weeks in 2002

(P) Pet Peeve: people who are late

(Q) Quote from a Movie: I can't think of one at all...

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: one older Sister and one younger sister

(T) Time You Wake Up? whatever time I set the alarm for, plus about 5 hits of the snooze button

(U) Underwear: you name it, I have it

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Most of them, sadly...I always wanted to be hypnotized to crave vegetables...I thought it would help me lose weight if I actually wanted them all the time.

(W) What Makes You Run Late: Underestimating traffic and parking situations

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: chest, ankle, hip

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Spaghetti and meat sauce, appetizers for parties, fruit pizza

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment