Monday, December 20, 2010

Countdown is on...it doesn't feel real

I don't think it will feel real until I wake up in recovery. I just feel constantly like something is going to throw this off track. I am better...by the way, but I have a slight "congestive" cough that I'm worried won't be gone by Thursday. While my fever has FINALLY gone away, there is one "sore" still visible in the back of my throat that I am praying will heal quickly. I feel like either one of these things will be enough for them to pull the plug...on the surgery I mean...not on me. :)


To REALLY test my strength, today marks the first day of "Munchy Week" at the office. I swear they are trying to kill me.


I'm half way through one of three work days before surgery....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment